Steps when buying home:
1. Choose the neighborhood that you would like to live in
2. Realize the budget that you have for your brand new home, contact a professional like mortgage broker for any budget related consultations or mortgage approval.
3. Contact a Realtor that you know or that you were referred to and notify him or her about your budget and location.
4. Spent with your Realtor as much time as needed going to see the homes that he or she will find and choose for you.
5. If home of your dreams is found have your Realtor make an offer of purchase and sale.
6. After offer is accepted by buyer or the seller contact your mortgage broker to finish your financing, and your solicitor to close the deal